Guest Blog

Guess Blogger 
Hello, my shooting stars! This is Lucy from Fairy Tail 
Today, I am jumping in and exploring my friend Carley's blog site. Oh my god, I just love these adorable puppies. My friend Carley's Bernese Mountain puppy is so cute. Her name is Chloe. Carley named her puppy after a movie she had seen. The movie was called Beverly Hills Chihuahua. The main dog was named Chloe and Carley thought it was pretty name. Carley's puppy was born on October 12, 2017. Carley, and her family went to pick her puppy on December 1, 2017 at Ridgeview Kennel in North Dakota as of this date, the puppy, Chloe is 13 weeks old. Currently, Carley and her family are teaching Chloe tricks. Their favorite trick that they have taught Chloe is a trick called high 5. They have also worked on teaching Chloe to stay, sit, shake, and roll over, Chloe knows how to play catch and soccer. Carley has another dog name Thor. The dog is 4 year old. Thor is kind of grumpy is not very accepting of Chloe. Chloe likes to jump on the bed and wake Thor poor Thor XD. Carley and her family are working to get the two dogs to accept each other. Bye my Shooting Stars Lucy"The Fire Goddess"Heartfilia Out! 





























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Puppy Shopping

Bernerse Mountain Dogs breeds